Give a personal birthday poem
Give an emotional birthday gift made especially for the birthday boy! Dedicate a poem to him!
This is a very original solution that will impress your loved one-parent, brother/sister, husband/wife, colleague/colleague for the most personal occasion-The birthday!
Because everyone loves unconventional and personalized gifts!
Poem will be ready within 2-3 days, printed on beautiful paper and placed in an elegant mailing envelope.
It is necessary to fill out the questionnaire below to personalize the poem, which will cause a lot of smiles and will become an expensive memory of this day.
Important!!! We ask you to copy the questionnaire and send us the answers to our mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. What is the occasion for the gift?
2. Describe the recipient of the poem:
What's his name?
* Is there a nickname?
* What do you say to the pet?
* What do they call friends/colleagues/relatives?
* Where is it from?
* Is it family (woman/Man, children)? (You may mention names of family members to be included in the poem)
* What is his profession? Does she like it, or does she want to work differently? Describe what they include (work with customers, make bids, write articles, etc.), or indicate in what is best, and why not and what annoys him in the workplace?
* What is his hobby?
Be specific! E.g. If he loves cars – which are his favorite brands; If he loves to travel, specify the specific places he has been or what he wants to be; If he is a fisherman, what kind of fish he catches; If she likes to shop – which clothing brands she prefers, or in which stores she shop most often; If it is a fitness Manyak – how much does a bench lift etc.
* What's he dreaming about? Do you know what his cherished dreams are, for example, to have his own dwelling, to be on the stage, to become famous, to visit certain places, to start his own business, to fall in love, etc.
* What's the plan? Do you know of any of his recent plans: e.g. to propose marriage, to marry, to have children, to become a student, to start a new job, to go abroad, etc.
* What is his character?
Be descriptive! Strive to describe the person so that from your description I imagine I knew him since I was remembered. The more characteristic of it traits you present, the more individual and original The rhyme will be.
* Which zodiac sign is?
* Is there a pet/favorite subject/Preferred food/beverage/sport?
Be specific again! E.g. If the recipient of the rhyme loves wine, tell whether white, red or rosé, whether homemade or cuspea, whether Mavrud, Syrah or Chardonnay, etc. The more details you share, the more interesting the rhyme will be!
* Describe an incident that characterizes it!
It could be a story from childhood, school, student age, family life, work place, or just an interesting story of everyday life.
3. How many domes do you want the rhyme to have?
Време за доставка: 3-5 Работни дни